Super Famicom split with Real Live Tigers

Stream it - YouTube
Download it - Nextcloud

Upon first listen, I was a fan of Tony Presley's Real Live Tigers. I liked what he was going for, and we became fast friends, and did this split cd. Among twenty or so songs written and recorded in the same way in the same place, I hoped these few had the coolest vibes, representing more of what I was really going for. Ohio's famed Tract Records was putting out a cd-r of this, after all. And I also wanted Tony to think my songs were cool. I had to get the art for this from discogs, and I got to do the inside stuff (which you can find at discogs), which was a half-assed painting and a random photo of a tiger. I guess I kind of phoned it in, so I should probably remember that everytime I think of others going limp on me. But from here on out, I'm going to put maximum effort into every pixel of album art. Mark my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Priority Male by Dildozer

Buy the Tape - Paypal $10 Stream it - YouTube Download it - Nextcloud In 2014, Dildozer made a full-length with some new songs an...