Super Famicom split with LA Beard Club

Stream it - YouTube
Download it - Google Drive

The LA Beard Club was a musical project of a guy named Daniel Mueller, from California, probably LA. He was a total stranger who asked me if I, with Super Famicom, would do a split with him. I said that would be cool. It was 2007, and I was interested in doing what I could to help beginners get 'out there', the way I was 'out there'. My songs were all quickly recorded in my parents' basement, around the time that I did Emily Songs 2. There was a back room at the Red Herring Vegetarian Restaurant in Champaign, IL. That was where I did most of the singing and playing that went into the writing of these songs. I think there was someone who worked up stairs who didn't like that I did that. At the time I was really into writing lyrics at diners, and my songs were kind of goofy, and I used a very cool fake accent. The cd covers on hand-colored copy paper, wrapped in laminate, so I wouldn't say they're all of equal quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Priority Male by Dildozer

Buy the Tape - Paypal $10 Stream it - YouTube Download it - Nextcloud In 2014, Dildozer made a full-length with some new songs an...