ODWMYLTF OST by Meredosia

Stream it - YouTube
Download it - Nextcloud

This is the first game soundtrack I was commissioned to do, starting in December 2021, making January 2022 the most prolific month of my life as I wanted to get most of the soundtrack done before the end of my holiday break from work. This release took a while to get onto PJ Records because I was more or less waiting for a proper title screen. I was hired for the soundtrack long before the game was halfway through production, and it seems to be part 7 in an epically imagined story.

That's okay. I had a really fun time chatting with developer Hedera Helix, making tweaks to my songs late into the night. It was great to work with someone with a vision for their stylized jrpg game. This was my first project tracking for the Sega Genesis/Megadrive's YM2612 chip. I barely knew how to track chiptunes at the time. But I powered on into it, coming up with a few real hits. So check it out, and let me know what you think. Maybe help spread the word so I can get hired for more soundtracks like this. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Priority Male by Dildozer

Buy the Tape - Paypal $10 Stream it - YouTube Download it - Nextcloud In 2014, Dildozer made a full-length with some new songs an...